Friday, August 25, 2006

Time and Size

Roc skincare, I'm finding, is pretty good. I've reached the age where anti-ageing creams and articles turn me on. A sad case you might say, but age overtakes us all and a little bit of help doesn't hurt. I'm not going to tell you that Roc can make you look young overnight but it certainly makes your skin brighter and fresher. In fact I wish they made Roc for writing. Being able to reach for a tube of cream, squeeze it onto your words and watch them come up fresher seems like a pretty cool idea to me. Until they do this though I'll just use Roc in my daily routine and hope that sometime, somewhere, the anti-ageing process will begin.

I hear you laughing but it's only a cream you know, it's not as though I live in California where for women living in Beverly Hills Breast Augmentation seems to be the norm. They are just not satisfied with what they have. The men they hang out with crave bigger breasted women and so these women go and have their breast enlarged with silicone. But if it keeps them happy who am I to complain. Still, think I'll stick with the skin cream.

No comments:

blog catalogue

Writing Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

google search

Google

amazon