Thursday, August 10, 2006

Learning About SEO's

When I first heard the term SEO I had no idea what people were talking about. It's only been in the last couple of weeks that I have come to recognise that the term means search engine optimisation. What's that? I know that was my response to Sharonand gracepub.

Suejeffhad no idea what this was. Search engine optimisation crudely put, means making the most of what the search engines can do for you in terms of traffic to your blog. One of the things that bloggers need to do is to find out more about the best keywords to use. Then Havenposted an item about key words and recommended this site You just install some text into your template and this will give you ideas to write about by suggesting keywords, we shall see how this progresses.

No comments:

blog catalogue

Writing Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

google search

Google

amazon