Friday, August 25, 2006

Maybe it's Time

As I get older I find that I am getting wider around the middle. More to the point I am finding it harder and harder to motivate myself to take on anything new. In fact there are days when my motivation has been so low that I have thought of obtaining outside help. Then a friend made some suggestions.

She said that I didn't have just one problem but a number of problems in my life and really there were whole areas that needed sorting out. She suggested I contact San Diego Personal Training I have to say that I gulped a bit. I'd never really considered myself so disorganised and lacking in motivation that I needed the help of someone else to sort out my life.

My friend said it was worth giving it a try. She had felt similarly unmotivated, and sort of stale a couple of years ago and then someone suggested a personal trainer. She said it had really helped her. So I gave in. On Monday I am going to try and turn my life around with the help of my new personal trainer. Wish me luck.

No comments:

blog catalogue

Writing Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

google search

Google

amazon