Friday, November 09, 2007

The Good Old Bad Old Days

Last week I was writing about the kinds of days that I have in my writing life, just as I have seen others do. I think that I had underestimated some of the things that can go wrong on a bad day, as early on Monday morning my computer gave up the ghost and I freaked because I had not backed up my work for a while. Luckily a friend managed to retrieve everything from my hard drive so the day was not a complete disaster, although I am still without my laptop and using a borrowed computer. I have to say that this week has been mixed so I wanted to add to the type of days that can happen in the life of a freelancer. Besides the good, bad and indifferent there are also the good old bad old days like the ones I've been having this week.

No comments:

blog catalogue

Writing Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

google search

Google

amazon