Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ironing Out the Creases

I am not a person who is fond of ironing. In fact it is one of my pet hates give me a pile of creased shirts and I want to run a mile. However, I know that my husband and son have to get to work and they have to look the part; so I spend some time ironing out the creases. The same goes for my own work clothes.

I suppose the real problem arises when you want to iron out creases that are not so cheap and easy to get rid of. I'm not talking about clothes now but about faces, mostly faces anyway. Plastic surgeons seem to spend their time ironing out creases, figuratively speaking. What they really do is cut and pull and stitch. A lot more time consuming than standing at an ironing board. However, if you've looked into the mirror recently and feel that your face resembles a shirt that's been too long in the dryer, don't despair if you are in Beverly Hills cosmetic surgery is as easy as one two three. Almost as easy in fact as ironing out the creases in a shirt-well perhaps not quite that easy.

No comments:

blog catalogue

Writing Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

google search

Google

amazon