Friday, July 14, 2006

A Woman's Friends

The post on
gratitude got me thinking about how much we need friends. Here's my list:

My husband because he loves me even when I'm sat in my pyjamas having the grumps with the computer because I can't think straight.

My 25 year old son who makes a point of telling me he loves me when I'm sad or mad.

My daughters who tell me what not to wear and never comment on the size of my rear.

My dog who won't come for a stroke when I'm going out of the door and jumps all over me when I come back in.

Books, my laptop (when things are going well) and a glass of wine.

Friends are there through the good times and make the bad times easier to pass through.

This is not the wine talking, yet.

These are the type of friends that you don't want to be parted from. They are just the friends you'd want to take along with you on a trip to your new Orlando Rental Home. Become part of a thriving Florida community with seven major theme parks, something which helps to make it the number one tourist destination in the world. There is something for everyone at Orlando.

No comments:

blog catalogue

Writing Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

google search

Google

amazon