Friday, October 26, 2007

When Your Writing Sucks

We all have days when the words on the page don't look right, when we overload an article with keywords, or when our grammar and spelling go for a walk. That's when you know your writing sucks.

How do you cope when you realise your writing sucks? Well you take a break and you think of something other than writing; you read a book with your writer's eye closed so that it is just for pleasure and you slow down and relax.

I find that my writing sucks when my head wanders anywhere other than what I am trying to write and I have learned that the only thing to do it to take a break. This is the only way I've found of getting some freshness back into my writing.

No comments:

blog catalogue

Writing Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

google search

Google

amazon